Feeling Left Out? You are not alone. Domestically important banks and credit unions (DIFIs) in the U.S. and Canada have the same stakeholder demands, regulator expectations, and customer product and service requirements as the big SIFIs do but are largely ignored by those that could help you the most.
Kentara is here to help. We provide strategic consulting services to DIFIs, commercial, not-for-profit, and government organizations. We can mobilize the right people, skills, business analytics, and technology design to help organizations properly balance risk and reward, measure and improve their performance, and gain insight into regulatory expectations and best practices.
Kentara is committed to excellence and creating innovative and flexible solutions for our clients.
What We Do
- Business Analytics and Analytics Strategies. The professionals at Kentara enable an organization’s management to derive data-rich insights to propel business planning and future performance through statistics, predictive modeling and stress testing, data mining, operations analysis, and the ability to communicate results to appropriate audiences.
- Risk-Based Capital and Pricing Consulting for the Smaller Organization. While the largest organizations in the US and in Canada are the almost-exclusive focus for larger analytics software providers and the Big 4, smaller banks and complex credit unions are largely ignored. With Kentara’s advisory services, these organizations learn to perform sophisticated and required “big bank” capital calculations. They are also enabled to apply financial risk calculations to each transaction, assuring organization-wide risk-based pricing.
- Analytics as a Service. Kentara examines large amounts of client and external data including macro and microeconomic factors to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations, and other valuable information. Our people have solid abilities to correlate different kinds of content into coherent designs, identifying patterns across contexts that lead to relevant insights for organizational strategy and long-range planning.
- Well-developed analytical, conceptual, and strategy formulation capabilities. Our senior people have PhD-level research and financial analytical skills that provide a demonstrated ability to combine the big picture with attention to detail.
- Risk Management Consulting. Our CEO has over 30 years’ financial institution industry experience. She designed, developed, and implemented risk management systems and organizations at two Top 50 US banks.